Visit Our Club
Open House for Beginners:
Between the months of May and September, you can join Imperial Flyers for one of our Open House events. For $20 we’ll give you the basics on the ground, lock you into safety lines and let you fly!
- YOU MUST HAVE PROOF OF HEALTH INSURANCE TO PARTICIPATE.
- Payment must be made ahead of time via Paypal (see below; please don’t just show up and expect to fly, as we are always sold out).
- Please arrive on time, instruction begins promptly.
- Sign up as soon as possible, as we limit the number of flyers to 20.
- First-time flyers must attend an Open House event before joining us to fly at other times.
- Warning: Trapeze is addictive! After attending an Open House, you might find yourself craving more. Check out membership information to join the Imperial Flyers!
$20 per person, paid in advance via Paypal to reserve spot. We often sell out!
Refunds: If you need to cancel, contact us and we will issue you a refund via Paypal up to 48 hours before the Open House for which you signed up. Within 48 hours of the event, no refunds are possible. If we need to cancel the event due to inclement weather, we will issue you a refund.
Cancellations: Please advise us if you have to cancel, so we can give someone else your spot (space is limited, and we almost always sell out). Please use this form to cancel your reservation.
What You Need:
- Wear work-out clothes and socks
- Water to drink
- Health insurance card(s)
- Every person using the rig must have a signed copy of the liability waiver (copies available at rig)
- Children must have the waiver signed by a legal guardian and notarized if a legal guardian will not be present.
Physical Fitness Requirement: Trapeze is a moderately strenuous activity that requires a certain level of physical fitness.
If you have any pre-existing medical conditions or injuries, please consult a doctor before participating in this activity.
Factors for you to consider before deciding to attend an Open House include, but are not limited to:
- General physical fitness
- Grip strength
Body weight alone is not an indicator of fitness, but in general, the maximum weight for participation is 200 lbs. You will need to climb a 30′ vertical ladder. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns that have not been addressed here.
We want you to safely enjoy your experience with us. To ensure your safety, as well as the safety of our members and spotters, we reserve the right to deny admittance to anyone we feel may be unsafe using our equipment. If at our sole discretion you are denied admittance, you will receive a full refund.
Directions for to our rig.
Because our rig is outdoors, Open House events are subject to cancellation due to inclement weather.
We are not professional trapeze teachers or coaches, and no Imperial Flyers member makes any money doing this. Everyone who puts in time at the rig does so on a purely volunteer basis. We all have other jobs and simply fly trapeze because we love to do it and enjoy the challenge. Some of us do it better than others — we all have much to learn, but we are willing to share what we know and hope that anyone who joins us does so in that same spirit.
Returning and Experienced Flyers
If you have flown at other rigs or already attended an Open House, please write us or call Paula (303-426-7455) to make a reservation to come fly. Do NOT show up at the rig without a reservation.
See what you need to bring.
Returning/Experienced Flyer Payment
$20 per person. Cash or Paypal:
Imperial Flyers Annual Membership
Please check out the aptly-named Membership Information page for membership information or submitting annual dues.
2017 CircusThe 2017 Imperial Flyers Friends & Family FREE Circus
Saturday, August 5 @ 7:30 PMSee photos and videos of previous years' shows and get details here.